Posted on May 7, 2014 by Maria Greene
We hope we will see you at the UUA GA next month. We have a big presence planned:
- Come visit us in the Exhibit Hall, booth 416.
- Attend our program, "Reaching Out to the Nonreligious" and find out how to make your congregation welcoming to non-theists.
- Join us at our Annual Meeting for some brief but important business items, including:
- officially changing our name to the Unitarian Universalist Humanist Association,
- adopting new bylaws that allow for more modern forms of voting in the future.
Make sure your UU Humanist membership is up-to-date so you will be included in the quorum.
- Express your support for the Separation of Church & State at the "Schempp Schindigg".
About Maria Greene
Maria Greene is the UU Humanist Association's former part-time Executive Director. (Maria has stepped down at the end of 2017 to attend to some extended family health issues.) Maria is also a professional web developer who lives in Massachusetts with her husband, their three busy kids and assorted pets. Maria's home congregation is the First Parish Church of Stow & Acton, she helps coordinate the Concord Area Humanists, a UUHA local group and chapter of the American Humanist Association that meets in Concord, MA, she is a volunteer with the Secular Coalition for Massachusetts, and with the Boston Coalition of Reason.